Start at the beginning, go to the end, then stop. That’s how I write. I write quickly. I don’t try to show how intelligent or how cultivated I am, I just try to share my soul. Sharing is part of life. - Lewis Carroll

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Enjoy the Sun and Clouds properly


No one can go back, but everyone can go forward. 

And tomorrow, when the sun rises, all you have to say to yourselves is:
I am going to think of this day as the first day of my life.
 

If it’s sunny tomorrow, I want to look at the sun properly for the first time.
If it’s cloudy, I want to watch to see in which direction the clouds are going.
I always think that I don’t have time or don’t pay enough attention. Tomorrow, though, I will concentrate on the direction taken by the clouds or on the sun’s rays and the shadows they create.


2013, the first year of the rest of my life by Paulo Coleho

No comments:

Post a Comment