Start at the beginning, go to the end, then stop. That’s how I write. I write quickly. I don’t try to show how intelligent or how cultivated I am, I just try to share my soul. Sharing is part of life. - Lewis Carroll

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Real Strong Woman


"A strong women is one who feels deeply and loves fiercely. Her tears flow just as abudantly as her laughter.
A strong woman is both soft and powerful. She is both practical and spiritual.
A strong woman in her essence is a gift to all the world."





She was a beautiful woman. 
She's interesting.
She has a good-hearted.
No one like her.
In her grief, she showed a smile.
In her doubt, she showed a faith.
In her abundance, she showed simplicity.
She's good to hide her pain in every laughter.
Not to be someone else, but to show she's a strong woman.
An independent woman. 

Now I know, I understand a real strong woman is you, Mom.



No comments:

Post a Comment