Start at the beginning, go to the end, then stop. That’s how I write. I write quickly. I don’t try to show how intelligent or how cultivated I am, I just try to share my soul. Sharing is part of life. - Lewis Carroll

Monday, April 14, 2014

Let's Talk About The Future

Sunday, 13th April 2014
04.20 pm
There’s a little conversation between two girl which growing up together.


Do you have a dream?
Yes, I have exactly.

Are you going to make it happen?
I always try.

Even if sometime some people act as if they not permit you?
That will always be someone who forbidden us to not complete ours.
But it depends on us to follow what their assume or our heart to move on.

Have you ever fall to a situation when you see a way to make your dream come true, but still you do not have a courage to take it. Sometimes reality betray us. What will you do?
There’s not a perfect time yet maybe. Just ask your heart and make yourself sure about the time. And when you think the time is right, you will ready for it.
Do not ever let it go. Once the time is come, it will never be back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment