Start at the beginning, go to the end, then stop. That’s how I write. I write quickly. I don’t try to show how intelligent or how cultivated I am, I just try to share my soul. Sharing is part of life. - Lewis Carroll

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Let It Unfold!



I wanna live my own life
I had been matured to choose what are good for me
I have my own opinion
I don’t want to hear what people say who want to defeat me
I will reveal my own destiny
I free to be me

I don’t betray God
I don’t hurt others
I still keep on my faith
I’m forgiving
I’m rejoicing
I’m accepting others

So please don’t blame on me
I have my own life, my own path, my own dreams
Don’t ever judge my choices
I realize there are risks for all of my decisions, whatever
But I don’t fear
Cause everything that I do
I depend on God’s words

Someday you will understand my thought
And you will believe that whom I always worship
Jesus, He is real
Until that day, I will keep holding on Him
Let it unfold by itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment