Start at the beginning, go to the end, then stop. That’s how I write. I write quickly. I don’t try to show how intelligent or how cultivated I am, I just try to share my soul. Sharing is part of life. - Lewis Carroll

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

#My24BirthdayPrayer





Thanks God for 24 years ago you gave me life.
Thanks God for this 24 years You still keep my ways in You.
Thanks God for every plan in my life.
Thanks God for your grace and mercy.
Thanks God for my dearest family.
Thanks God for my best friends who have always supported and loved me.
Thanks God for my leader and my second families who received me as I am and made me growing.
Thanks God for the joy, hope, and love thy faithful.
Thanks God for all the things that happened in my life.
Thanks God for You are everything to me.


Teach me to be faithful.
Teach me to be more attached to Your heart.
Teach me to further grow and bear fruit.
Teach me to rejoice always.
Teach me to be a woman of Yours.


Amin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment